The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
- MEA, or on behalf of and subsidiaries of MEA, and are necessary to let you make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of MEA.
Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of the website to:
- balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive a consistent and reliable service
- limit traffic to key parts of the website in order to maintain performance levels
- Ease of Use
Cookies are used to enhance the ease of use of our website for customers. For example, to:
- remember your language and country of choice and presenting relevant content
- keep track of customers' loyalty number when you have logged in
- remember your selected departure airport when booking a flight
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how visitors use our site, to:
- gather feedback on customer satisfaction through our website survey
- gain insight into how visitors use the website so that we can make improvements to its usability
Cookies are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to you, to:
- allow our website to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes
- control invitations on the website for instant credit card offers
- allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness
- display messages which offer a selection of products based on what you're viewing on the website, which are presented to you by our agency when you visit other selected websites.
How to enable Cookies in Your Internet Web Browser
1 - Click the "customize and control" menu at the top right.
2 - Click the "Settings" controls. A new tab will automatically open.
3 - Click on "Show advanced settings...." near the bottom of the page.
4 - Click on "Content settings..."
5 - Under "Cookies," make sure that "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" is selected.
6 - Click "Done."
1 - Click the Chrome menu
2 - Select Settings.
3 - Click Click on "Show advanced settings...." near the bottom of the page.
4 - Click Content Settings
5 - Click 'Allow local data to be set'
1 - Click the Firefox menu up top left. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
Select "Options", and then "Options" again. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
Click the Privacy tab.
Click the "Firefox will..." dropdown and select "use custom settings for history".
Select the "Accept cookies from sites" checkbox.
Click the OK button.
Click the Tools menu top right. It will look like a gear icon.
Select "Internet Options".
Click the Privacy tab.
Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
If you want to manually adjust your options, click the "Advanced" button to the left of "Default". This will give you more options for customization.
Click the "OK" button.
Click the "Safari" dropdown in the top left of your screen and select "Preferences"
Click the Privacy tab.
In the "Block Cookies" section, select "Never.
Go to the settings app
Go to the category called safari
Go to the part that says accept cookies___________ from whatever your settings are.Default is never.
Pick what you want, always, from visited or never
Your new settings have been applied.
Enjoy the stay logged in feature and other features that require cookies.
Click on the "Opera" menu at the top left of the browser.
Choose the "Private and Security" tab.
Under "Cookies," make sure that "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" is selected.
Select "Tools" from the top menu.
Check "Accept Cookies from site" and click OK.
How to disable Cookies in Your Internet Web Browser
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
- Click on the "privacy" tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose "Settings" then "Advanced"
- Under "Privacy and security" click "Content settings"
- Click "Cookies"
- Choose "Preferences" then "Privacy"
- Click on "Remove all Website Data"
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
- Click on the icon "privacy"
- Find the menu "Cookie" and select the relevant options
- Choose the menu Files" then "Preferences"
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you won't be able to complete a purchase on our sites.